Friday, June 28, 2013

Palak Paneer Paratha

Other day I met my very good friend Kaushika & she told me this yummy & healthy stuffed paratha recipe. I tried it in my kitchen & everyone just loved it :)

Ingredients
Dough
2 cups wheat flour
1/2 tsp jeera powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ajwain
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp oil OR 2 tsp cream or Malai
Water to make a medium soft dough
Oil or ghee to make parathas

Filling
1 cup finely chopped spinach
1/2 cup crumbled cottage cheese
1 onion finely chopped
2 tbsp or 1 cube grated cheese 
1/2 tsp chopped chillies
1/2 tsp jeera powder
Salt & pepper to taste

Method
Dough
Mix everything and make dough.
Keep aside.

Filling
Mix everything and keep aside.

How to Proceed
Divide dough into 6 parts.
Flatten each part and put little filling in each.
Make balls again.
Roll each ball to make rounds.
Cook on both side on hot griddle app,ting little oil or ghee.
Serve hot with vegetable raita.

Tips
Eat them hot ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment